Kitten Apocalypse Kitten Apocalypse

Genius

Pure genius.

Why Frosty Loves Children Why Frosty Loves Children

Hehe

I was think of a pedophelic snowman when I read the title... What the fuck is wrong with me?

Legend without Zelda BOD1 Legend without Zelda BOD1

JAY!

Shitty, yet funny animation. This pleases me.

Echt wel.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

dank je wel :)

Orlando's Joint #2 Orlando's Joint #2

Good animation

The art looks good, and the voice acting is good quality too. A funny joke here and there too.

But you're kind of overusing ethnic stereotypes. I'm not much for bitching about PC-ness but this a bit too much perhaps. Just wondering, are you black yourself?

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

awesome

I wonder if he'll post this on ebaums world.

In the meantime I'll keep humming the song.

RGB - Fun in the Dead Day RGB - Fun in the Dead Day

Sucks.

Take your stinky anime elsewhere!

Piggy Bank Pinko Piggy Bank Pinko

Awesome

Reminds me of powdered toast man.

Blvrd. of Broken Dreams Blvrd. of Broken Dreams

Nnnnnnnope...

A worn out song and very minimalistic animation, with a lot of repitition. Also, all the animation did was literally illustrating the lyrics, it wasn't really adding anything to the music.

Deliverance DVD Deliverance DVD

Blech

Made me sick. The whole thing sounds like one big American propaganda flick. Final defense for freedom my ass. Just like the US "fought for freedom" in Vietnam and Iraq, right? And of course, the middle east are the big baddies, and Europe's too weak to resist them. Yeah right. And conveniently the last European country that hasn't been conquered yet happens to be Britain, the US biggest ally. What a surprise.

The animation wasn't all that great eather. Consisted almost entirely out of motion tweens. Also, the voice over made me want to bludgeon myself to death.

Every Sperm is Sacred Every Sperm is Sacred

Awesome.

I think the monty python guys would've liked this. If not, oh well... I liked it.